Reading and responding to reviews is a great way to learn from and build a positive relationship with your guests. The Little Wild Ones Collective allows Location Managers to respond publicly to our Explorers reviews.
You can pick and choose to respond to your most vocal guests, or choose to respond to every review. Remember that your Little Wild Ones guests are paying customers and communicating with them should be always approached with care.
When responding to reviews, keep the following in mind:
- Responses to positive reviews should be a simple thank you to show you care. Don’t over-complicate the message by adding additional offers, mailing lists, etc.
- Responses to negative reviews are hard. Take a deep breath, perhaps step away for a period of time before you write your response. Try not to get defensive – be curious instead! Ask questions and see what you can do to make the experience better next time.
- Remember to be open to feedback. See it as a chance to help the situation and improve the experience you provide overall, and maybe even change the reviewer’s perspective.
- Little Wild Ones Collective Explorers are human beings with families, feelings and emotions, just like yourself!
- Keep it simple. A simple thank you for your feedback can go a long way.